
Football season is here. And this is what my boys are doing. I have to say something multiple times to get Ben to answer me when he's watching a game and I think our Bonk Bonk is going to be the same way. Oh boy.
On Saturday Ben and a friend were watching the Michigan/Notre Dame game and a fire truck pulls into our neighbor's driveway. I, of course, say we need to go make sure everything's ok...he said "there's a minute left in the game, let's wait!" Yes, it was a good game but a minute in football time is plenty of time for a house to burn down. Luckily the neighbors were fine...the fire truck was just looking for a brush fire because they saw smoke & were using the neighbors driveway for a better view. Good thing!

1 comment:
Wow Ben! that is really bad...you deserve a blog rebuke for sure!
Post a Comment