I thought this one was so funny because he looks like such a little man. He had leaked onto his pj's and so we had morning playtime without his clothes on & he got so tired that I didn't want to put clothes back on him. Those are also hospital blankets in his crib b/c I didn't feel like changing his wet sheet--it's quite the ordeal to change a crib sheet.

Jack loves his fingers and sucks on them after every meal...its like his dessert!

I love his smile in this picture so I had to share it. We sent this to Ben's grandmother's husband who was very sick in the hospital. We just returned a couple of days ago from the funeral. This sweet smile ministered to a lot of people at the funeral, especially Ben's grandmother. Oh and he is wearing a cute Christmas onesie b/c he will be too big for all Christmas stuff I had for him unfortunately. He's a large child and in 6 month clothes already.

Jack loves to stand up so his Aunt Mickie bought him this doorway bouncy but I think we have to wait a couple of months before he actually uses it. I love his expression, "what are y'all doing to me?".

And this is one of my favorite faces of our Bonk Bonk even though it is always followed by a cry. I can't help but laugh at it because it is so darn cute. This was taken a month or so ago when we went to visit grandparents and cousins in Darlington.

2 comments:
Kaye
These are great. I especially love the "get well" one. So cute!
oh my gosh...LOVE the lion outfit! So cute! Keep the blog posts comin...I love reading about yall! Miss you!
Post a Comment