Wednesday, April 22, 2009

monthly update

Well, it seems like I am only good at updating this blog monthly, so I guess it's time for another entry! Today is our 3rd anniversary (and Earth Day b/c we are so eco-friendly)! It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by already. We never went on a "babymoon" like most people do, so we decided to go on a one-night getaway tonight (not too far away since baby Jack is due in less than a month). My qualification for a place to stay was an indoor pool (to relieve some body pains from carrying around this big ol belly) and Ben's qualification was a jacuzzi tub in the room....so Holiday Inn Express in Hendersonville here we come! I joked this morning that probably only rednecks go to the Holiday Inn for their anniversary, but what can I say, we are what we are!
I got really motivated yesterday to take pictures of our house to post on here, when the water guys came and parked a big tractor in the front yard because we have some major leak between the house & the road. So still no pictures & I guess when I do post them, we will have a torn up yard!
I'll try to post more in the weeks to come since our little guy will be arriving soon!
Here's a 35 1/2 weeks preggo pic with my great friend Frances (37-38 weeks preggo). It's been fun to go through this pregnancy together even though this is her 3rd!