Tuesday, April 28, 2009

house pictures

Finally some pictures of our house...you'll have to stay tuned for pictures of the nursery...hopefully after this weekend we will have it finished! I had a Dr.'s appointment this morning (I'm 37 weeks)& she says she'll be surprised if I make it to 40 weeks, which is good news for us since we'll be taking little Jack to the Leadership Project and would like for him to be a few weeks old before we go! But I guess we never know!

Here's the dining room/place to store the stuff we still haven't unpacked yet. Mae asked to be in this picture!


Kitchen of course.


Living room. We have yet to hang any pictures in the house, so the walls look a little bare!




That's it for now...we'll keep you posted on the pregnancy progress!

4 comments:

Tracy Carson said...

STOP THE PRESSES...is THAT the PILOT HOUSE? (Where my husband lived?)

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome y'all...hope you are adjusting well to life in Greenville, I miss you a lot! Can't wait for jackson to get here!

Brandon and Jamie said...

love the house! can't wait to see it in person one day! we will have to come meet little Jackson!

John Pennylegion said...

I can't believe that's the Pilot house! I wish I could have lived there when it was like that.