Monday, February 9, 2009

ladies first

Well since girls love to take pictures & since I don't have any pictures yet from the "Man vs. Wild" weekend, I'm going to post the girls getaway pictures first. We had a great time. It was a lively bunch to say the least & I was proud of myself for hanging with the college girls until 2:30 in the morning. It made me a little sad to think that I won't get to do stuff like that as often after our little guy arrives...but I'm sure I'll have many more lively nights when he comes along!
This is the 3rd year we have carried on the tradition of making music videos. We select really fun songs beforehand, put girls in a group & have them prepare a music video to go along with the song, we dress up, we record them, we vote on them, we give prizes & then we watch them all again on video. It is awesome & pretty much every girl's dream to be in a music video. Every woman needs to do it!

Our group made a video to "The Circle of Life" from "The Lion King". Needless to say, we made use of my baby bump to demonstrate the circle of life at work!

Of course, we won best overall performance!



The whole gang!

3 comments:

Frick House said...

looks like so much fun! I have good memories from women's conference.

stephanie said...

awww...that made me miss pc so. glad you are enjoying these last things prebaby. the music video thing sounds awesome. i wanna do that at home:) hope ya'll are doing well! much love.

Bethany Griffith said...

UM, Lets just note that I started that tradition at our retreat when I was on staff. It was my amazing idea! haha! j/k:-) but it really is fun to do. I will never forget Katie singing "I wanna dance with somebody"
Miss you guys!