Friday, January 30, 2009

Some preggo pics...



Here's me at 24 weeks! For those of you who don't know, we are having a little boy! We are naming him Jackson Benjamin Creasman...Jackson after Ben's granddad Jack, who died when Ben's dad was young, and Benjamin after Ben of course. We are very excited to meet our little guy...he is very active & loves to kick mommy in the bladder! At our last doc's appointment I was measuring a week ahead & by the looks of my tummy, this may be true! We are hoping he will come early (I know that's not normal with 1st pregnancies!) & healthy as we plan on heading down to Myrtle Beach for the Leadership Project in June.
This weekend we are having our annual "Men vs. Wild" weekend and "Girls' Getaway". We'll post pictures when we get back! Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Becca said...

You look so cute Kaye! I was 2 weeks early so it can happen on the first pregnancy! We have a blog to if you want to check it out. It is hagerlafamily.blogspot.com. I hope you are doing great!

Sara said...

You look great!! You're glowing! Congrats on the boy! Boys are so much fun! Bo was born exactly on his due date, so I'm no help in the early category. Once you get to the last few weeks you'll be begging the kid to come out - being huge gets kinda old. I love the name, though. What will you call him?

Frick House said...

hooray~ i look gorgeous!