
This was the only view the rhinos ever gave us. I think they were trying to tell us something!

The pretty zebras.

This was our treat we got on the last day as we were driving back through the park one last time before we had to check out...we spotted lots of cars & so we knew their was something good to see and this is what we found...

The King of the jungle was 10 feet from our car...there were actually 2 of them. I said out loud "they look so nice" and Ben quickly replied, "their not!". So don't worry we didn't try to pet them!

3 comments:
I loved getting to see the safari pics! Thank you guys for sharing. I love and miss you both. Mom.
dude ya'll are lucky! its really hard to see lions on a safari, and ya'll got a really cool one!
hello there friends! love seeing these wonderful pics from South Africa. Really hope i can visit there again someday... glad you made it back safely and miss you a lot! Really hope that school starts off well - i think a lot is going on at PC, wouldn't you say? Glad you are laboring there. love you.
Post a Comment